Founded as a non-profit in 2014, the mission of Griffin’s Place is to create opportunities for teens and adults with disabilities to engage, explore, engage with the community.
We strive to:
- Offer unique experiences to identify, promote and build the capacity for all individuals to actively participate in every aspect of life in the community.
- Leverage existing resources and programs to serve people of all abilities, including those who have disabilities.
- Connect people to opportunities that strengthen their connection to the community, and allow persons with disability to make transitions to productive adult living.
We envision a community that:
- Encourages everyone to contribute their unique talents and abilities towards a shared experience.
- Supports the right and promote the abilities of everyone to successfully participate in activities, events and environments.
- Provides opportunities to join together in service to one another.
There are currently no available positions at Griffin’s Place.